Cosmetic dentistry has become popularized over the past decade with the development of new tools, technologies and processes. These days, cosmetic dentistry procedures that once took months, were costly and painful, are now done in one session at a surprisingly affordable price. This means anyone can now afford to get their best smile back without any hassle whatsoever.
With cosmetic dentistry, we can:
- Permanently lighten teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Alter the shape, position and size of a tooth
- Create a more natural and comfortable bite
- Fill spaces between teeth
- Replace old fillings with stronger more natural looking alternatives